[OS X TeX] New TeX i-Package release in *EXPERIMENTAL* i-Directory

John Rawnsley jhr at maths.warwick.ac.uk
Wed Feb 23 00:19:05 CET 2005

On 22 Feb 2005, at 20:16, Gerben Wierda wrote:

>  no reason not to move the release from *EXPERIMENTAL* to the other
> i-Directories?

I have been using the experimental release for a few days for a variety
of latex jobs. Out of interest I ran it on a 350 page book using latex
->
dvi -> ps -> pdf based on amslatex and using a range of packages. The
final pdf was byte-identical to one produced last November. It seems to
be fine for general purpose use.

John
--
  John Rawnsley * <http://www.maths.warwick.ac.uk/staff/jhr.html>