[OS X TeX] Carbon Emacs getting AUCTeX

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Tue Feb 22 00:31:56 CET 2005

Am 21.02.2005 um 23:39 schrieb Norman Gall:

>> One thing I've found is that the new Japanese Carbon Emacs comes
>> without aspell dictionaries. If your own /sw/bin/aspell programme
>> fails, there's another one in
>> /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/bin.
>>

> That one looks for libraries on /Volumes/Emacs

Did you change at line #154: (setq ispell-program-name "aspell") to
(setq ispell-program-name "/sw/bin/aspell") and change two line further
the argument to become either the path to your aspell dictionaries or
empty? Even when your own aspell works correctly it is misguided by
line #156.

--
Greetings

   Pete