[OS X TeX] New TeX i-Package release in *EXPERIMENTAL* i-Directory

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sun Feb 20 23:57:43 CET 2005

Am 20.02.2005 um 23:34 schrieb Maarten Sneep:

> Remove the Context tree that is in your texmf.local, rerun mktexlsr
> and fmtutil --all

Ahh, that's what I did not think of!

>  Don't forget the metapost stuff in your texmf.local that belongs to
> metafun.

Why? Do you mean the ConTeXt support for Metapost? (I'll browse the
report for that)

> The teTeX supplied versions are not overwritten, just obscured by the
> search order.

That's stated in the form. It's a benefit when you can read!

--
Greetings

   Pete

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>