[OS X TeX] Hevea

Dr.John R.Vokey vokey at uleth.ca
Fri Feb 18 03:17:00 CET 2005

What box?  There is no OS X binary!  If ``out of the box'' means, once
you create the make file and do all that finicky unix stuff, and
finally get a binary in the right directory, then figure out the
cmd-line call, then ``it works''; well, that is hardly ``out of the
box'', IMHO.

--
John R. Vokey, PhD
Professor