[OS X TeX] dots in Texshop

Gianluca Gorni gorni at dimi.uniud.it
Thu Feb 17 17:11:12 CET 2005

(For what it's worth...)
I am not sure that this has anything to do with the problem under
discussion, but I know very well that dots have a strong
tendency to disappear from screen display of pdf when in
combination with dotted lines.

This used to be the case also in the Mathematica Front End
years ago. I am not aware if this is still the case.

I remember files where the dots show up if seen in Acrobat Reader,
but were invisible under TeXShop/Preview.

There was a very technical discussion of a similar problem,
in this list, one or two years ago, I think.

Best regards,

Gianluca Gorni

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>