[OS X TeX] Conversion of Latin Modern to OTF

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Sat Feb 12 14:44:35 CET 2005

Le 12 févr. 05, à 10:02, Gerben Wierda a écrit :

> I just ran a configure only on my setup and it converted when the
> directory was not available. It does need fontforge to be available
> for conversion and I once ran into a copied over fontforge that turned
> out to be X11-dependent and the system had no X11 installed.

There was FontForge and X11, only thing was that I installed the
experimental FontForge (from last December) from the experimental
i-Directory.

> Check the subprocess output for clues.

Is there a place inside an i-Package where the subprocess output is
stored after installation has been completed and i-Installer quit, such
that this output can be looked at afterwards? Otherwise I'll try
launching a Configure only and see what happens.

Bruno

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>