[OS X TeX] Spaces in file or folder names

Denis Chabot chabotd at globetrotter.net
Sat Feb 12 10:12:18 CET 2005

My philosophy too.

It is because LaTeX produces such nice (and predictable) output
compared to Word that I have started using it. I think many details
date back to what was common on computers 20 years ago.

Sure changing these things can be hard. Sure insuring cross-platform
compatibility could be hard. And sure I'm not the one who will do the
work.

But we should have such a "wish list" for programmers in search of a
challenge or simply inclined to make LaTeX better.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>