[OS X TeX] My first problem with ps4pdf

Franck Pastor pastor at fusl.ac.be
Mon Feb 7 20:03:49 CET 2005

I use pst-3dplot to do some 3d-drawings, and tried ps4pdf to make it
run with pdflatex (with TeXShop and Herb Schulz's shell script).Taking
an example from Herbert Voss's test files, I noticed that the z-axis is
cropped, and the x, y, z labels of the axis has disappeared.

Here is the file, only with the axes :

\documentclass[12pt,a4paper]{article}
\usepackage{ps4pdf}
\PSforPDF{%
\usepackage{pstricks}
\usepackage{pst-3dplot}
}
\begin{document}
\PSforPDF{%
\begin{pspicture}(-6,-6)(6,6)
\psset{unit=7.5cm,hiddenLine=true,drawCoor=true}
\pstThreeDCoor[drawing=true, linewidth=1pt,linecolor=black,%
   xMin=0,xMax=1.1, yMin=0,yMax=1.1, zMin=0,zMax=1.1]
\end{pspicture}
}
\end{document}

With the brand-new modified pdftricks from Herb, I've got no problem,
the axes are fine. Hence the advantage to have more than one solution
for something ;-)

Does anyoone has an idea of what happened ?

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>