[OS X TeX] ImageMagick 6.2.5-5

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Sat Dec 31 17:34:30 CET 2005

On Dec 31, 2005, at 15:34, Victor Ivrii wrote on the Mac OS X TeX
mailing list:

> I tried it with failure to produce any png files first due to
> inability of convert recognize
> +repage option.  This was despite the fact that I had ImageMagick of
> the latest
> i-installer version. Only after updating to ImageMagick 6.2.5
> everything started to work well.

I depend on reports from users if an upgrade of an i-Package is
necessary. As long as there is no user demand I do not upgrade. This is
part of the strategy to keep the workload manageable.

I have updated the package to ImageMagick version 6.2.5-5.

Happy New Year,