[OS X TeX] webpages in latex

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Sat Dec 31 11:30:35 CET 2005

When I startd out with my redistribution I tried a few (latex2html,
etc) but most of these work on parsing (though with limitations) the
TeX file. At the end I settled on TeX4ht

"TeX4ht is a highly conÞgurable TeX-based authoring system for
producing hypertext. It interacts with TeX-based applications through
style Þles and postprocessors, leaving the processing of the source
Þles to the native TeX compiler. Consequently, TeX4ht can handle the
features of TeX-based systems in general, and of the LaTeX and AMS
style Þles in particular."

http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/~gurari/TeX4ht/mn.html

It is part of the TeX i-Package.