[OS X TeX] searching in Bidesk

Adam R. Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Fri Dec 30 17:59:37 CET 2005

On Dec 30, 2005, at 08:10, Themis Matsoukas wrote:

> In the search window of a bidesk file I search for citekey "foo"
> and bibdesk correctly finds all entries that contain foo in the
> cite key. But if I search for "foo:", I get no hits at all, even
> though all my cite keys are of the form "foo:JRNLxy".

That's very peculiar.  I just generated cite keys of the form
"author:year" to test this.  Searching for "author:", ":", and
":year" all give correct results.  One thing to be aware of is that a
search for "foo:" is case-insensitive, but a search for "Foo:" is
case-sensitive.  If that's not the problem, since me a minimal file
and exact steps to reproduce it.

-- Adam