[OS X TeX] BibDesk mailing list

Adam Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Thu Dec 29 23:23:47 CET 2005

 On Thursday, December 29, 2005, at 01:55PM, Friedrich Vosberg <vatolin at mac.com> wrote:

>> Von: Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON at server2.server-
>> einstellung.de>
>> Datum: 29. Dezember 2005 09:50:30 MEZ
>> An: <vosberg at meinrechtsanwalt.com>
>> Betreff: Returned mail: see transcript for details
>>
>> The original message was received at Thu, 29 Dec 2005 09:50:24 +0100
>> from [195.226.165.136]
>>
>>    ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
>> <bibdesk-users-request at lists.sourceforge.net>
>>     (reason: 550-Postmaster verification failed while checking
>> <vosberg at meinrechtsanwalt.com>)

This looks like a problem with your domain.  Apparently Sourceforge's server requires a <postmaster at meinrechtsanwalt.com> address in order to subscribe you.  Best bed would be to e-mail the transcript to your administrator, or subscribe from another address (I know for a fact that .mac addresses work).

Adam