[OS X TeX] The Euro in Lucida

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Thu Dec 15 17:11:17 CET 2005

On Dec 15, 2005, at 9:08 AM, Morten Høgholm wrote:

> On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 16:01:19 +0100, Herbert Schulz
> <herbs at wideopenwest.com> wrote:
>
>> Before I discover we've been talking at cross purposes... The .tfm
>> files I'm talking about are in /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.tetex/
>> fonts/tfm/bh/lubright/ in Gerben's latest, but not *EXPERIMENTAL*,
>> TL2005 distribution. I haven't (yet) compared them to what comes
>> with the recently released TUG Lucida Bright Complete
>> distribution. Have the .tfm and .vf files changed since that
>> TL2005 distribution has come out?
>
> Yes, there are some brand spanking new ones out. They were uploaded
> to ctan on Sunday.
> --
> Morten

Howdy,

Thanks! I just looked them up on CTAN and the file dates for the .vf
and .tfm files agree with the ones in the TUG distribution and are
many are newer that the ones in texmf.tetex. I've put the .vf
and .tfm files into the texmf.local tree, run sudo texhash, and all
seems to be well. Are there major tweaks there that I could compare
with some older output?

The .map file appears to be a concatenation of the two old map files
for lucidabr and lumath. Looks like there are some additional hlhj
files too.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)