[OS X TeX] xpdf i-Package?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Dec 14 22:33:15 CET 2005

Am 14.12.2005 um 18:03 schrieb Adam Maxwell:

> On Wednesday, December 14, 2005, at 08:31AM, Peter Dyballa
> <Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE> wrote:
>

>> Am 14.12.2005 um 16:34 schrieb Adam R. Maxwell:
>>
>>> Where are libpng and libjpeg on Mac OS X?
>>
>> Oh yes, you're right: they're either included with Java or with other
>> applications! (But they must be hidden somewhere in Mac OS X too!)
>> Sorry!
>
> Bummer; I was hoping you'd found them.  There are some similarly named
> dylibs in ImageIO.framework, but they don't appear to be what I want.

Those who want to practise disk tests could do something like this (but
beware: this is only pseudo code):

	for all files on the volume
	do
	  echo -n <this file name>
	  otool -vt <this file name> | grep : | egrep 'png|jpeg'
	or
	  otool -vt <this file name> | egrep '_(png|jpeg).*:'
	end

Something *will* be found ...

--
Greetings

   Pete

  Increase the size of your bike by at least  *five* inches