[OS X TeX] [ANN] BibDesk-1.2.0

Paul Vickers paul.vickers at unn.ac.uk
Fri Dec 9 11:43:15 CET 2005

Ok, just upgraded from 1.1.9 to 1.2.0. I clicked the 'reinstall' button
for TeXShop on the external autocomplete dialogue box, but hitting F5
now does nothing (other than boot BibDesk if it's not already running).
Am I missing something????

Paul

--
____________________________________
Dr P. Vickers BSc PhD CEng MIEE ILTM

School of Computing, Engineering, & Information Sciences
Northumbria University
Pandon Building, Camden Street
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
NE2 1XE

Tel +44 (0)191 243-7614
Fax +44 (0)870 133-9127
e-mail: paul.vickers at northumbria.ac.uk
web: www.paulvickers.com/northumbria

Northumbria University.

====

This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private
and confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee,
please take no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone. Please
that all electronic mail from, to, or within Northumbria University may
be the subject of a request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000
and related legislation, and therefore may be required to be disclosed
to third parties.

This e-mail and attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to
leaving Northumbria University. Northumbria University will not be
liable for any losses as a result of any viruses being passed on.