[OS X TeX] How to copy and paste tables into LaTeX (from Excel or other programs)?

Bernhard Barkow bb at creativeeyes.at
Wed Dec 7 11:40:44 CET 2005

Hi,

On 07.12.2005, at 01:13, Fredrik Wallenberg wrote:
> I get an error from the applescript (expected ", " but found end of
> line)
>
> On 12/6/05, Bernhard Barkow <bb at creativeeyes.at> wrote:

[...]

I'm sorry, this seems to be an error caused by the mail program
breaking the overlong lines. Either remove the linebreaks in the
macro editor (the ones that are not indented, except for those with
"end ..."), or download the script source from

http://www.creativeeyes.at/tools/ltxtabimp
( the file itself is at http://www.creativeeyes.at/tools/sw/
ltxtabimport.zip )

It's just 2kB or so, but I cannot attach it when posting to the list.

Bernhard