[OS X TeX] status of Spotlight indexing of .tex files?

Matthieu Masquelet matthieu.masquelet at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 19:50:09 CET 2005

I thought the problem that Spotlight was not scanning inside the .tex
files, like if you have the word "table" in your "header.tex" and if
you type "table" in spotlight, "header.tex" should show up.

By the way, hie everyone, first mail for me on the mailing list. I've
used Latex for a couple of years but I've just switched to Mac this
year and I love it !

--
Matthieu Masquelet
Georgia Institute of Technology