[OS X TeX] TeX i-Package updated, Easy Mac font support for PDFTeX

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Tue Dec 6 14:31:18 CET 2005

Le 6 déc. 05 à 13:59, Paul Vickers a écrit :

> Ok, tried doing a configure from i-Insaller and selecting font maps
> - but no change. So, I manually added gtamacfonts.map and
> gtamacfonts-atl.map with a sudo updmap command and then everything
> worked. Not sure this was the right thing to do, but it seems to work.

It would have been better to erase ~/Library/texmf/fonts/map/pdftex/
updmap/pdftex.map, which shouldn't exist. The properly updated map
file is /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local/fonts/map/pdftex/updmap/
pdftex.map, but the existence of ~/Library/texmf/fonts/map/pdftex/
updmap/pdftex.map prevents it from being taken into account.