[OS X TeX] Re: How to copy and paste tables into LaTeX (from Excel or other programs)?

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Mon Dec 5 20:21:01 CET 2005

On Dec 5, 2005, at 12:51 PM, Markus Hänchen wrote:

> gertlist at mac.com wrote:
>
>> The tool that's mentioned on this website:
>> http://www.esm.psu.edu/mac-tex/tools.html
>> works fine for me!
>> Gert
>
> Looks promising, unfortunately it requires Classic, which I have
> removed from my system in an attempt to save some HD space (scarce
> on my laptop).
> Markus

Howdy,

I think the tool is actually a set of macros in an xla file that you
can attach to Excel. I haven't tried it out but it loaded fine in
Excel v.X (Got Office v.X from my school for very little money, won't
spend money on 2004!). I placed it in the /Applications/Microsoft
Office X/Office/Add-ins/ folder and then added it permanently via the
Tools->Add-ins... Menu Item. It adds a single button tool bar (on the
left so move it) to Excel.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)