[OS X TeX] Troubles on printing

Friedrich Vosberg vatolin at mac.com
Wed Aug 31 17:59:04 CEST 2005

Morning.

Probably this isn't right a problem concerning TeX on Mac, but I hope
you could help:

I want to print separators for folders. I create the separators by
TeXing this document:

\documentclass{ltxdoc}
\usepackage{eso-pic}
\usepackage[paperwidth=105mm,
     paperheight=240mm,
      left=0mm,
     right=0mm,
     top=0mm,
     bottom=0mm
     ]{geometry}
\begin{document}
\thispagestyle{empty}
\noindent\makebox[105mm]{\Huge{\textbf{\rule{0mm}{220mm}Anlagen}}}
\end{document}

For printout of the typesetted document I put blanko separator sheets
(105x240 portrait orientation) into the tray No. 1 of my Xerox Phaser
3450DN and start printing. The printer eats a sheet and spits it out
-- blanko!

Why that? What's wrong?

Thanks in advance and kind regards. Friedrich

--
- Calvin: You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet, you have
to be i the right mood.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>