[OS X TeX] TeXShop > Services > Mail

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Aug 27 00:53:38 CEST 2005

Am 27.08.2005 um 00:27 schrieb Herbert Schulz:

> I can select words in Adobe Reader but still no Services there. Maybe
> you need Acrobat to do that? But Acrobat might not do Services either?
> I only have an older version of Acrobat.

Even with the newest version of Adobe Reader no text based service is
provided from a PDF file ... it's a bit reasonable to assume that Mail
won't support services on selected graphics. How could this be turned
to an eMail address?! (With InkWell perhaps? Perhaps, perhaps,
perhaps.)

What was Friedrich Vosberg meaning when he wrote of TeX and PDF files?
Friedrich, can you write us which kind of service failed for you?

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen
                                  <]

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>