[OS X TeX] TeXShop > Services > Mail

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sat Aug 27 03:16:31 CEST 2005

On Aug 26, 2005, at 6:52 PM, Rohan Attele wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Text can be selected in pdf window and the mail send to does work
> from pdf window.
>
> Rohan Attele

Howdy,

Never realized that before (in spite of the `A' text selector - I
default to magnify) but the selection sure looks strange. I see that
I can copy the text and paste it into another document. I also wonder
why the Mail Services don't work with it. Hmmmm... I guess they also
don't work with selected text in the source file although the
Services are active when a selection is made in either one. Ok... I'm
TOTALLY wrong!

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>