[OS X TeX] latexit anomoly

Charles Chapman Pugh pugh at Math.Berkeley.EDU
Sat Aug 27 00:33:20 CEST 2005

Hello.

I installed Latexit on two computers, both running OS 10.4.2.  On the
iBook G3, the behavior of Latexit is as advertised.  On the Mini G4,
its display is insensitive to the fontsize; it produces formulas that
are apparently 12 pt.  That's not so bad, really, but what's worse in
my case is that the method I found for making formula labels with a
white opaque background, namely using a colorbox, now produces only a
small black square.

Bizarre.  Same program (re downloaded from Pierre's site just in
case, and also direct copied from the iBook) and using the same OS
produce different behaviors!

Ideas?

Best,  Charles Pugh
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>