[OS X TeX] Re: A small request

Ross Moore ross at ics.mq.edu.au
Thu Aug 25 01:59:04 CEST 2005

Hi Bruno, and others.

On 25/08/2005, at 12:34 AM, Bruno Voisin wrote:

> Le 24 août 05 à 13:03, Tobias Wolf a écrit :
>

>> Dear Mr. Voisin,
>>
>> would regard it as unethical if a lost soul in a quest for
>> aesthetics in his final thesis asked you for a tarball of your  ~/
>> Library/texmf/fonts/type1/bh/luci* folder? To be sure it has tried
>> the obvious path (yandy.com) only to be offended by the aspect of
>> sparsely dressed women.
>> Using CM is saddening, it makes one think of anorectic girls,
>> trying to please the eye but only failing for their lack of
>> substance.
>>
>> The soul itself prefers more rounded shapes that deem harmonic in
>> all situations of life. Be them prose or formulas. But as it seems
>> they now disappeared and in lieu there is profanity.
>>
>> My best Regards, Tobias

The TeX Users Group (TUG) has just recently signed a license
agreement with
Chuck Bigelow to allow the redistribution of Lucida fonts via the TUG
Shop,
in a similar manner to how Y&Y were distributing these.

It may be 2-3 weeks before the product is again available to TeX users.

I Hope this will be to your satisfaction.

     Ross Moore
     TUG Board of Directors

Ross Moore                                         ross at maths.mq.edu.au

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>