[OS X TeX] using Latexit

Pierre Chatelier pierre.chatelier at club-internet.fr
Tue Aug 23 19:24:44 CEST 2005

Hi,

> there is actually a nice opportunity to add a user option to
> LaTeXiT: instead of having just one color picker, one could split
> this into foreground and background color selection buttons.

Yes, I have already thought about it. However, I came to a different
conclusion :
Having two color pickers would be confusing. I do not know how to
place them in the document window so that it remains a functional
interface. Moreover, I think it's very rare that an equation requires
a colored background. So, I prefer to let the user add himself the
\pagecolor in this case.
What do people think about that ? Would you rather agree or disagree ?

Regards,

Pierre
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>