[OS X TeX] Rotated Figures Again.

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Tue Aug 16 03:20:29 CEST 2005

Below is a  shell script that can be used as an engine. Tell one of
my Applescripts for TS (or your own script) to use it.
There was an error in the comments in the previous version; it is
invoked by the command
latexspecial filename    (no .tex)
Claus

%shell script

#!/bin/tcsh
# latexspecial
# Convert tex files to pdf files
# Command: latexspecial filename (without .tex)
# Claus Gerhardt, Aug. 2005

set path= ($path /usr/local/teTeX/bin/powerpc-apple-darwin-current /
usr/local/bin)
latex "$1.tex"
dvips -q -o "$2.ps" -Ppdf "$1.dvi"
ps2pdf14  -dAutoRotatePages=/None "$2.ps"  "$2.pdf"
rm -f "$2.ps"

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>