[OS X TeX] Rotated Figures Again.

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Mon Aug 15 21:59:19 CEST 2005

Howdy,

Someone on the TeXShop discussion forum is having problems with eps
figures rotating (using tex+ghostscript). We ran into this before
with the experimental version of pdftricks which uses latex->dvips-
ps2pdf13->pdfcrop. By using the -dAutoRotatePages=/None option to
pdf2pdf13 I was able to stop the default behavior.

Is there a way to have altpdftex (called when tex+ghostscript is
invoked) pass that option to ps2pdf13? I'd like to give this person a
solution to his problem.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>