[OS X TeX] Fourier as TrueType?

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Fri Aug 12 11:38:21 CEST 2005

Le 11 août 05 à 21:08, Michel Bovani a écrit :

> All the stuff is here
>
> ftp://ftp.gutenberg.eu.org/pub/gut/distribs/fourier/fourier-mac-
> v15-12-02-2005.sit

Thanks for making this available. Given these are FFIL screen font
files and LWFN printer font files, I imagine they have to be
installed in the Classic font folder, right? That's what I did, and
it seems to work.

Regarding the Utopia fonts, and their Mac version on CTAN, I've only
been able to find (on the UK site ftp.cam.ctan.org) the Mac version
prepared for OzTeX, at <ftp://ftp.cam.ctan.org/tex-archive/systems/
mac/fonts/oztex/utopia-oztex.sit>. However, these are, again, in
Classic format only, as LWFN printer font files, plus a file "Utopia
(fam).scr" which ResEdit reveals to contain the screen fonts in the
form of resources. How can they be installed? I've tried to drop them
onto the Classic System Folder, but they aren't seen by Font Book
afterwards (contrary to the Fourier fonts).

In any case, the above are relatively short-lived solutions, given
that, if Apple doesn't change its plans by then, Classic will become
officially dead when MacTels are released next year.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>