[OS X TeX] Version control of documents in TeXShop

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Fri Aug 12 00:25:11 CEST 2005

Le 12 août 05 à 00:02, Andrew Kurtz a écrit :

> While recently editing a document in TeXShop I thought it would be
> valuable to have the current version saved before I make updates.
> That made me wonder if TeXShop supports some sort of version
> control.  I looked through the options, help, and archive of this
> list, but did not see any mention of it.
>
> Is there any support in TeXShop for document version control?  Has
> this topic been discussed before?  I suppose I could use an
> external editor that worked with CVS, but I like the TexShop
> editor.  I've never tried setting up an external editor to know how
> well it integrates with TeXShop.

Have you had a look at iTeXMac? I seem to remember reading stuff
about CVS and iTeXMac, but I can't remember exactly what it was:
whether CVS support is included in iTeXMac, or whether its is planned
for a future version, or whether the stuff was clues from iTeXMac
users about adding CVS support to iTeXMac, or whether it wasn't about
iTeXMac after all.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>