[OS X TeX] Fourier as TrueType?

Michael S. Hanson mshanson at wesleyan.edu
Wed Aug 10 16:14:52 CEST 2005

	Does anyone know of either: (1) an existing TrueType (or other
Cocoa-app compatible font format) version of the Fourier math fonts
that accompany the Utopia text font, or (2) an "idiot-proof" ('cause
when it comes to working with font tools, I'm pretty hopeless) way to
convert the Fourier fonts distributed with gwTeX into said format?
(I'm assuming there is no licensing issue here -- please correct me if
I am mistaken.)

	Thanks in advance!  (Someday I hope to anticipate these requests
rather than realizing what I need mere hours before a deadline....)

                                         -- Mike

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>