[OS X TeX] hypertex links and \includegraphics

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Aug 10 15:50:46 CEST 2005

Am 10.08.2005 um 12:24 schrieb Martin Buchmann:

> have you checked the pdfpages package? After a first glance i would
> say it can help you.

Hallo Martin!

pdfpages work a bit, and a bit surprising too. Actually the only kind
of link it follows is that to another PDF file. In my case I try to set
up a document consisting of some PDF generated pages, and some of them
have URLs. And it's these URLs that needs to be accessible from the
wrapper!

I'm think of DVI files, stitched together with dvips, then some ps2pdf
... Could be tha \special's are kept!

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

Das Militär ist eine Pflanze, die mensch sorgfältig pflegen muss, damit
sie keine Früchte trägt. (Jacques Tati)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>