[OS X TeX] Getting TeXshop to show full pathname in title bar?

Timothy Van Zandt tvz1 at zandtwerk.org
Wed Aug 10 00:40:00 CEST 2005

Jan Hegewald wrote:

> Am 08.08.2005 um 22:16 schrieb Timothy Van Zandt:
>
>> Hello.
>>
>> With some big projects I am often editing files with the same name
>> but in different directories. Is there any way to get TeXshop to  show
>> a full or at least truncated pathname in the title bar of the
>> document's window? I noticed that such displaying of the pathname  was
>> added recently to the "Open Recent" menu...but not for the  title bar.
>

> In case you don´t know already: one can command-klick the mini  document
> icon in the title bar to see and navigate thru the path.
>
> HTH,

I didn't know. That's not a bad solution. Thanks!

Since this problem had a OS-X generic solution, let me pose another
editing question that is not really about TeXshop but rather OS X. When
I am searching through a document using the find panel: because that
panel is active, the window of the document through which I am searching
is not active and the highlight color of text that is found is a dull
gray, which often I have trouble seeing. I don't see any way to change
this color or this behavior. Is there a way?

thx.

tim
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>