[OS X TeX] Getting TeXshop to show full pathname in title bar?

Jon Guyer jguyer at his.com
Tue Aug 9 23:12:38 CEST 2005

On Aug 9, 2005, at 3:20 AM, Bruno Voisin wrote:

> The external editor BBEdit can display full path names in its toolbar,
> as set by a pref Windows > Show Full Paths (at least in version 7.1).
> I haven't been able to locate a similar pref in the external editor
> AlphaX (latest version at <http://alphatcl.sourceforge.net/wikit/>),
> but I'd be surprised if it weren't there somewhere.

Alpha has no equivalent toolbar to what BBedit has, so there's no place
for it. Alpha does, of course, support clicking on the title bar to
show the full navigable path as a popup. Further, if you select the
topmost item (for the file itself), the full path to the document is
placed on the clipboard.

Alpha's Recent Files submenu shows enough of the file paths to
distinguish files with the same name.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>