[OS X TeX] LaTeXiT 1.4.0 beta

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sun Aug 7 21:54:29 CEST 2005

On Aug 7, 2005, at 2:36 PM, Pierre Chatelier wrote:

>> But: XeLaTeX does not seem to understand the second line of the
>> template:
>>
>>     \usepackage[pdftex]{color} %used for font color
>>
>> It is together with the first line invariable ...
>>
> If someones knows the equivalent for xelatex, I could make it work :-)
>
> Pierre

Howdy,

I think that there are ``special'' versions of the color and graphics/
graphicx packages that understand the xetex option so

\usepackage[xetex]{color]

should work. On the other hand, I never have had a problem just
leaving out the option; the packages seem to be smart enough to
figure things out for themselves. YMMV.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>