[OS X TeX] [ANN] BibDesk-1.1.5

Adam R. Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Sat Aug 6 22:13:33 CEST 2005

We've just released a new version of BibDesk that should fix the hang
that people experienced with TeX previewing enabled, and we have also
fixed a few other obscure bugs that were potential crashers with TeX
previewing.  My apologies for the rash of releases this last week; it
hasn't really been pleasant for any of us!

The new release can be downloaded from <http://
bibdesk.sourceforge.net/>, and bugs should be reported at <http://
sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=61487&atid=497423>.  Thanks to
those of you who submitted feedback on these last releases.

Changes since 1.1.4

Bugs Fixed
   •  TeX previewing no longer causes BibDesk to hang
   •  Fixed another crashing bug in the TeX previewing
   •  Make sure all TeX previewing tasks are stopped before quitting

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>