[OS X TeX] convert bibtex file to endnote?

Jonas Wellendorf jonas.wellendorf at cms.uib.no
Fri Aug 5 21:42:29 CEST 2005

Den 5. aug. 2005 kl. 16.27 skrev Adam R. Maxwell:
> I think Endnote likes MacOSRoman encoding, but I don't know if
> bibutils works with that.  I'd suggest saving as RIS from BibDesk
> in Mac Roman encoding, then trying to load the RIS file directly
> into Endnote.
Endnote would not import the RIS-file, so I saved my bib-file in the
MacOSRoman encoding and converted it with bibutils. This worked
better than with unicode-encoding, but some characters dissapeared
and, mysteriously, the letter å was reproduced as x. I guess I can
make the necessary replacements by hand  in the entries where it is
required, but it would have been much easier if endnote 8 had a
global search and replace function.

Jonas

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>