[OS X TeX] How to insert {braces} in Aquamacs Emacs?

Mika Luoma-aho mika.luoma-aho at pp.inet.fi
Fri Aug 5 11:03:14 CEST 2005

Right,

this is a very basic question from a very beginner user of Aquamacs
Emacs (most recent beta).

How on earth do I insert braces, i.e. {these} ?? I've spent 30
minutes on this and still can't get my head around it. Aquamacs looks
very powerful, customisable and the tex-support is top drawer, but
the GUI is, well, esoteric.

If I am reading Emacs manual correctly, pressing 1) ctrl-c and 2)
{ should give me {}. Instead, I get `C-c M-( is undefined'.

Apologies,

Mika.
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>