[OS X TeX] [ANN] BibDesk-1.1.4

Adam R. Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Thu Aug 4 06:39:49 CEST 2005

The BibDesk development team is pleased to announce that BibDesk
1.1.4 is now available from <http://bibdesk.sourceforge.net/>.
Hopefully this will stop the flood of crash reports coming in from
1.1.3 (the "BugDesk" release); everyone who enabled TeX previewing
probably experienced a crash at some point.

If you can still reproduce any crashes, please file a bug report at
<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=61487&atid=497423>, and
include your hardware configuration plus detailed steps to reproduce
the problem.  Of course, other bug reports are welcome as well!

Just to show that we take our bug reports seriously, here's the list
of changes since 1.1.3:

Bugs Fixed
   •  TeX previewing no longer causes BibDesk to crash frequently
   •  Fixed bug #1250770, drag-and-drop from Reference Miner was
broken in 1.1.3
   •  Quicksearch field tooltip now shows correct "|+" operators for
Boolean search
   •  Spotlight metadata items now display the item's title in search
results
   •  TeX preview no longer gets confused with multiple documents
   •  Table selection maintained when filtering (if only a single
item was selected)
   •  Drag image for large selections is now truncated at 200 characters
   •  Menu validation for crossref creation will now always return a
value
   •  Previous dissolves are stopped when the editor drawer button
changes

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>