[OS X TeX] Bibdesk choose fields and automate

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Thu Apr 28 15:34:05 CEST 2005

Le 28 avr. 05, à 15:12, Ueliisa a écrit :

> you are right - I should read more of them - and I have them offline -
> and read it
> but sometimes it is so difficult to find the right word to search ...
> or only to find the chapter where it is explained

If you plan to use LaTeX to write a complete document (e.g. report,
article or book), it is anyway a good idea to first read or browse a
tutorial (like the "Not so short introduction...") completely. In this
way only you can get an idea of how things work in LaTeX, and later you
can refer to specific chapters when writing your document and being
faced with concrete problems.

Bruno Voisin

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>