[OS X TeX] diagonal arrows in figures

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Thu Apr 21 00:27:38 CEST 2005

Am 20.04.2005 um 23:21 schrieb Philipp Mathey:

> Perhaps you tried out Gerhard's scripts and were disappointed ?

I am not a scientist, no Dr. Kimble kind, so I usually have some time
to stay at one place and finish my work at time with good old TeX. No,
animations bringing disorder onto my screen, flashes, and such
gimmicks: that's perfect for the younger generation. Typing in GNU
Emacs, as ten or twenty years ago, now a bit accelerated by AUCTeX and
sometimes helped by preview-latex -- that way I can survive the next
ten or twenty years. I only hope that TeXShop survives too and I won't
have to migrate to Adobe's so-called products!

Long live the old! For example the climate.
--
Greetings

   Pete

"Email is a wonderful thing for people whose role in life is to be on
top of things. But not for me; my role is to be on the bottom of
things. What I do takes long hours of studying and uninterruptible
concentration."   -Donald Knuth

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>