[OS X TeX] Final Versions

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Sat Apr 16 10:10:16 CEST 2005

On 16 Apr 2005, at 06:37, Jeff Genung wrote:

> Gerben:
>
> If you decide to drop any new versions before 10.4 please consider
> having a
> "final" version that lays out what works right in 10.2 and 10.3.

Certainly. There still is an old version that works with 10.1 too.

Probably in the case of Tiger, I will move to a new repository and be
able to keep the 10.2/3 version up to date when serious problems
arrive.

But this is really not the case yet. There is *no* time for me to
create a new version yet.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>