[OS X TeX] Incidental report: ConTeXt i-Package update

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Fri Apr 15 07:37:13 CEST 2005

The ConTeXT updater has changed (automatically) to include the latest
ConTeXT beta (Apr 14). This is a completely automatic update, as soon
as a new ConTeXt (stable or beta) is released, the i-Package will be
updated automatically and uploaded to all reporsitories.

Unless I build in reporting to these lists in my automatic update
procedures in the future, these ConTeXt updates will not be reported to
the list.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>