[OS X TeX] Babel, Greek, and a fouled up Table of Contents

Sergei Mariev serguei.mariev at campus.lmu.de
Wed Apr 13 20:32:06 CEST 2005

Yes...! I am working on a critical edition of a Byzantine chronicle
and I am using babel and polutonikogreek option. I can confirm that
it does happen sometimes. I have not been able to find a "real"
solution for that, i.e. to get rid of this problem in a key stroke...
What I do, is I look up at the entries in the table of contents, and
insert \selctlanguage{english} at the end of the chapter/section that
preceeds the one that appears in Greek in the TOC. Sorry, I cannot
provide a solution for that, but at least you know you are not the
only one who has seen this behaviour....

Greetings,

sergei

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>