[OS X TeX] My time is up :(

Herb Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Wed Apr 13 17:01:42 CEST 2005

On 4/13/05 9:32 AM, "Will Robertson" <will at guerilla.net.au> wrote:

> Hello all
>
> Over the last two-odd years I've grown from a LaTeX beginner to someone
> who doesn't need to ask questions any more. Unfortunately this had come
> somewhat at the expense of getting real work done for my PhD :)
>
> For the foreseeable short-term future I shall be unsubscribing from
> this mailing list in order to concentrate more on the work I should
> have been doing. Thank you to everyone who has answered my questions
> and engaged with me in a variety of conversations. Sorry to those I
> gave incorrect advice to :) and again thanks to those who corrected my
> mistakes.
>
> I will continue to develop the fontspec package, which is by now
> reasonably mature and more than enough of a project to keep me occupied
> if I need to distract myself with TeX. So I will still be active on the
> XeTeX mailing list, if anyone needs me. (Of course, email still works
> and I am also available via: will AT mecheng DOT adelaide DOT edu DOT
> au)
>
> Best of luck for the future,
> Will Robertson

Howdy,

It has been a long time since finishing my PhD but I do remember how hard it
was avoiding distractions. Hope all goes well.

You've been incredibly helpful and will be missed from the list. Thanks for
all the information you've passed on and hopefully you've gotten some back.

Finish that thesis and come back soon!

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>