[OS X TeX] Change font size in mathmode

Ralph Martin Ralph.Martin at cs.cardiff.ac.uk
Tue Apr 12 17:01:57 CEST 2005

On 12 Apr 2005, at 3:41 pm, Josep M.Font wrote:

>> Suggestions so far
>>
>>> {\small \[ your_matrix \] }
>>
>> Sorry, that does not work.
>
> It works for me, both for displayed formulas and on-line formulas. If
> it is not small enough, \footnotesize makes (almost) everything
> smaller, \scriptsize smaller, and \tiny even smaller...

I'll rephrase my reply.

It DOES work, BUT it gives me a warning that \small is invalid in math
mode, which is what I started off by saying.

So, how do I prevent that warning - how else do I do it so that it is
valid, and not invalid?

Thanks

Ralph
--
Prof Ralph Martin                   Phone: +44(0)29 2087 5536
School of Computer Science          Fax:   +44(0)29 2087 4598
Cardiff University                  Email: mailto:ralph at cs.cf.ac.uk
5 The Parade, Roath                 WWW:   http://ralph.cs.cf.ac.uk/
Cardiff, CF24 3AA, United Kingdom   VOIP:  sip:rrmwork at iptel.org

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>