[OS X TeX] Selecting text in TexShop, a bug?

lichtner lichtner at lanl.gov
Sun Apr 10 19:35:05 CEST 2005

The behavior I see is if I select some text, press shift and the back
arrow, the selection field increases from the beginning of the
selection. If, however, I select text by pressing the shift key and the
right arrow and then press the back arrow the selection field decreases
from the end of the selection. Doesn't seem to matter how big the
selection is. I also find I can go past the original selection.
...Peter

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>