[OS X TeX] headers and footers

Herb Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sun Apr 10 00:33:14 CEST 2005

On 4/9/05 5:16 PM, "lichtner" <lichtner at lanl.gov> wrote:

> Thanks Herb: I tried using \\ to get a new line, but LaTeX crashes.
> Maybe I have a corrupted fancyhdr? I get the same error with
> fancyheadings. I did get the rule line to be removed by setting its
> width to 0pt.
> ...Peter

Howdy,

How old is your distribution? The fancyheader package is OLD and was
superceded by the fancyhdr package (the name changed to accommodate stupid
OS's that only allowed 8 character file names).

I didn't have any problems with the stuff I sent before! What version of
fancyhdr are you using; I believe the most recent is 3.1.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>