[OS X TeX] Missing characters in Preview w/CJK

Issio issio at free.fr
Fri Sep 24 07:17:42 CEST 2004

Hi,

I am a little surprised by your unfortunate experience. Are you sure
installation process went correctly till the end ?

Could you please send me (off-list) one of your .tex file ? I'll try to
process it with my installation and send you the resulting pdf file. You can
then check if your printer accept it or not.

Regards,

Olivier Delloye

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>