[OS X TeX] Cite Bibliography script

Jérôme Laurens jerome.laurens at u-bourgogne.fr
Sat Sep 18 11:46:25 CEST 2004

Le 18 sept. 04, à 10:30, Will Robertson a écrit :

> On 18 Sep 2004, at 5:02 PM, Daniel Becker wrote:
>
>> b) included in TeXShops standard set of scripts?
>
> That reminds me I need to update my scripts to have version numbers
> and to work with both TeXShop and iTeXMac. The changes should be
> fairly trivial, but I'm a bit busy. Any volunteers who know or would
> like to learn some basic Applescript? (My scripts are a lot less
> complex than Matthew's!)
>
> Once this is completed by myself or whomever, I would then propose an
> amalgamation of the collective scripts people have posted (Herb's
> "bullet scripts", Matthew's "bib cite" and my various ones, et al.) to
> be put somewhere and hopefully included in the two frontends.

Does it make any difference between
1 - scripts pasted into either frontend script editors,
2 - iTeXMac reading scripts from the Application
Support/iTeXMac/Scripts folder,
3 - built in mac OS X applescript menu.

I wrote 2 when 3 was not available, and now I plan to abandon 1 and 2
replacing them by 3 and a better applescript model.
Did I miss something?

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>