[OS X TeX] Console (Was To bug or not to bug)

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Thu Sep 16 12:29:42 CEST 2004

That was the conclusion that I had come to but was afraid to state.

BUT, when would you want to copy from the TeXShop console if it weren't
when you are stuck and need to get information to get help?

Yes, now I know to hit "s" but then finding the place where the console
had stopped can be a bit time consuming.

Unless there is a program-theoretic reason it can't be done, it should
be feasible to copy at any time or, maybe, there ought to be another
command to order the console to allow copying.

Thanks and regards
--schremmer

P. S. I wish there were, somewhere, a lexicon of abbreviations. AFAIK I
was able to guess, HTH. as well as many others, I wasn't.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>